Doors are open, friends! All TailGate taprooms re-open to 50% capacity. If you’re planning to join us today, or sometime soon, we’re doing quite a few things differently.
Here’s a quick overview of what to expect when you come in the taproom!
- For dine-in, come on in! Please claim a table before you hop in the ordering line - everyone must be seated at a table so we can track capacity, including out on the patio!
- Ask a team member or use our free wifi to browse our menu online! We’ve also printed disposable menus!
- Order at the bar! There are marked waiting spots on the floors for you to keep your distance!
- Grab a sanitized napkin holder - we are swapping all of these in between customers!
- When you’ve finished your food, we’re happy to bus your table or if you’d rather us not, you can drop it off at the marked stations! You can also leave it on your table and we’ll come by when you leave.