Today our dining rooms will open at 50% capacity per Mayor Cooper’s guidelines. We are excited to be able to open our dining area, but we also understand people's concerns. Because of this, we thought it was important to let you know what we are doing to ensure our customer and employee's safety: - all employees will do daily temperature checks when they arrive
- we will all be wearing face masks and gloves
- hourly sanitation of all surfaces
- continued overnight cleaning by sanitation company
- seating will be 6ft apart - no groups of 6 or larger at one table
- continued shorter hours (see below)
- And we are continuing our pickup, curbside pickup and delivery options!
As we navigate through this we ask our customers to please bear with us. We truly appreciate all the support we have received over the six weeks or so!